Why Choose Us?
A key objective at All About Home Care is making sure we pass the ‘Mum test’: “Is this service good enough for my Mum or someone I love to use?”
Delivering such reliable high quality care is only possible with a service underpinned by sound ethics and professionalism. All About Home Care is built on such foundations:
- Registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission.
- Operating to the highest professional standards, including the codes of conduct of the United Kingdom Home Care Association and Skills for Care.
- Employing carefully selected, vetted and supervised staff.
- Investing in the ongoing training and professional development of our carers.
- Working with leading organisations, such as charities and universities, to ensure our service reflects the latest research and best practices.
- Using leading care planning and management systems and robust processes and procedures.